Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 March 2010

when i woke up late..



Sitting by the couch

At the very last end

Looking at the people approach

Either grouping or one by one


I woke up late

That's why I didn't enter the 8 o'clock class

This is the character that i most hate

If continuously, how am I gonna pass?


I promised to myself that I will change

I promised to mom and dad I will do well

Against the past, this is a revenge

If the plan fails, in life I will be expelled


I'm doing medicine

The future that I always dream

I'm a very good looking

But that's not the aim


Smart and active, tough and hardworking

Those are what the docturah want to see

This enthusiasm is progressing

That's what I'm striving on,


A DOCTOR TO BE.



1 comment:

  1. kak nad khansa' (heh)4 April 2010 at 14:01

    ~manusia tak de yang perfect~

    Kita sama2 merubah perlakuan diri...kita sama2 salin peringat...tulah tanda betapa kita sayang seorang sahabat kita~

    jom,sama2 islah diri,saling peringat diri..

    ReplyDelete