Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 April 2010

coldness in summer..


Salamun 'alayk..


Something is not right in me.. Unfortunately the causes remain mystery..

What happened actually?

I started to keep my distance from my friends..my medic friends..my mentor friends..my teammate friends..my used-to-be bedmate friends..

I started to keep silence during the free time in class and all the way walking home..also they could see my smiles no more..

I started to think bad about them, whilst I know they are trying to help me..and it ruins my whole emotion..perhaps for them too..

I tend to escape whenever I see them from 1 mile away in front of me..I neglect them indeed..

On top of my critical time,why is this misery happening to me?

....................... .... ... .. . . .


"Verily the mo'mens are brothers, therefore pacify them (who are in fight) and build the taqwa (be sincerely to Allah) so that you will get blessings"
[49:10]



1 comment:

  1. return back to Allah...wake up n do tahajud.. insyaallah u'll get ur self back... trust me..

    ReplyDelete