Search This Blog

Tuesday 31 May 2011

11th anniversary

Salam 'alayk


:')


I am currently in missing mode. I miss them like i-wanna-hug-and-kiss-and-cry-on-your-shoulder-now-as-much-as-i-can!


I miss our old days. Where we went to the same school each day for 5 years.


I miss our pajamas party. Where we cooked the weird tuna and maggie and went into the fish pool at night and swam like nobody cares.


I miss our 'dancing' in front of the class. Where every time one of us went to present something,
giggles and laughs could be heard at the back.


I miss our 'boyfriends'. Our problems and solving. Our projects. Our hangouts. Our fights. Our secretes. Our promises.


But it has been 5 years now. When I went to boarding school, we've been separated since then. Really tough, those years.


I used to think, what will we be in the future? Is
Allah still wants us to be best friends forever?



Knowing the fact that we grew up at the same land but chasing upon different stars, makes me wonder, would it be possible for us to stick back with one another?


There is too many question to ponder about!


So I breathe in, helpless, and let the time to answer it out.


Yet my heart cant wait. It turns my blood into fountain every time my mind hit those old, concrete memories.


How are you?


Where are you now?


What are you doing?


How was your day?


What did you eat for dinner?


How is your study?


Do you have good friends over there?


Do you need me..?


Call me poet, call me stalker.


The fact is, I'm your truthful friend, not a sweet talker.


Happy 11th Bestfriendship Anniversary, Sweethearts :)





p/s: teacher, please check my grammar!

p/s 2: the law of friendship always been unique and unpredictable, rite?

p/s 3: 5+5=11? u do the math :)












3 comments:

  1. farah..u are my bestest friends..n ko adalah org yang aku paling harapkan untuk bersama aku di pelamin..aku akan jumpa dengan ramai kwn baru..but our friendship is more than that..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mimi...
    wuwu..thanks my dearest! insyaAllah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. assalamu'alaikum. hi farah, my name is eno from Solo, Indonesia :)

    are you students of Al Azhar university?

    ReplyDelete